Market Assessment Pilot. Please read carefully these instructions before completing the Questionnaires
Thanks again for your participation in the Market Pilot. Your participation is critical for the correct development of the platform.
The testing consists in completing the Entry Questionnaire (EQ), which collects contextual information about your company, and Market Assessment Survey (MAS), which evaluates your experience with the SMOOTH platform.
The EQ consists of ten blocks of questions that tackle different aspects of your company’s GPDR compliance, and at different points also requests to upload a series of files that, although not mandatory, will greatly improve the relevance and utility of the analysis. It is important that if you want such an in-depth analysis, you have at hand:
- Databases of personal data from customers, employees, and suppliers (xlsx, csv, …)
- Android Package File (apk) in case you want to analyze a mobile application
- Your website (URL)
Once completed, the EQ automatically generates a Compliance Report (CR) that provides a series of recommendations to improve your company’s compliance with the GDPR.
What we ask of you is, after reading the CR, to provide feedback through the MAS, the link to which is provided upon finishing the EQ.
1. Sign up into the platform, after this you will be asked to read and accept the Participation Agreement, note that you must click on the link to be able to read the agreement and only scrolling down, the Accept button will appear.
2. Complete the ten blocks of questions of the EQ.
3. Once you click finish on the 10th and final block, you will be prompted to the screen shown below and the system will begin compiling your CR, note that this process can take from a few minutes up to several hours. The CR, once ready, will be automatically sent to the email chosen when login in.
4. Once you read the CR, you can begin the Market Assessment Survey (MAS). Following the link highlighted below.
5. You can save the results of the MAS and access them later by using the “Resume Later” and “Load Unfinished Survey” options on top of the page
6. You will always be able to go back to the EQ to check your responses by clicking the link highlighted below.
If at any point during this process you experience any problem or have any doubts do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for the pilot here: https://questionnaire.smoothplatform.eu/ui
A million thanks for your participation!
The SMOOTH team.