Communities are the way forward for organisations to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.They are also the place to get support and inspiration from peers, and to access exclusive content and Q&As with experts. This is what we believe, and to make this happen we count on an expert in online communities. Therefore, the SMOOTH Community was created at FundingBox platform gathers all SMOOTH project partners, as well as experts, and SMEs and micro-enterprises who joined SMOOTH pilot programme to get one year free services of SMOOTH software to be GDPR-compliant!
But now, if you are still wondering why you should join SMOOTH Community, here you have a few more SMOOTH reasons:
- We will offer you support. You will find articles about the SMOOTH software and tips about how to use it. You will also be able to ask your questions and doubts, and we will happily assist you.
- We will share GDPR content, such as articles provided by SMOOTH partners, so you are updated about the latest news and trends.
- We will inform you about relevant events in Europe; and of course, we will tell you if you can meet the SMOOTH team there.
- We will invite you to exclusive Q&As with experts, so you can ask them in real-time your questions.
- We will give you the chance to share your own content, to explain your project and promote it within a community focused on the topic of GDPR in Europe. You can write articles, announcements, events… up to your needs!
How does it work?
- First things first. Go to smooth.fundingbox.com and click on the ‘COMMUNITY’ button to join it, at the top right of the page:
- Then, you will be on spaces.fundingbox.com/c/smooth. Here you will be asked to create your user to join the community – remember to fill your profile with a short bio and a picture. Now you are a SMOOTH member ready to discover the SMOOTH Community!
- In the community you will find two parts:
- The Spaces, a basic live chat, a kind of WhatsApp or Slack, where you can connect with the users by one to one chats or private direct messaging groups between a few members. Isn’t this fun? Currently you can access 3 SMOOTH Spaces:
- The Collections, the Crowd Knowledge Base tools, where you can read content, but also create and share your own SMOOTH content. There you will find:
- Articles: To read/share interesting content.
- Announcements: To highlight important content or community activities.
- Events: To check the calendar of those events which you cannot miss and hopefully meet the members face-to-face.
- Threads: To follow discussions based on topics and chats, as in a forum.
- Files: To use it as your drive or cloud to save important documents.
Well, we really hope to see you soon in the SMOOTH community and do things the SMOOTH way!